Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Birthday buddy!

Tell me he is not the most adorable one year old ever!




I am finally getting around to posting Grayson's birthday...which actually happened over a month ago! Sorry!! His birthday did not go quite as planned. Aaron's parent's have an acre lot and we really wanted to have it in their backyard so the kids could run around while we barbecued and played lawn games. Unfortunately, mother nature did not want to cooperate and decided to dump 6 inches of snow; annoying. So instead of a fun family play day, we booked the church and brought food there instead. It was still fun, but it would have been way more fun outside! I dare say that the highlight of the day were these...


This is the first time he ever had cake. He didn't go as wild as I had hoped, but it was still cute


On his real birthday, I let him do a cake smash in the kitchen so I could get some better photos



No comments: