Thursday, December 11, 2008

The weekend after Thanksgiving, we went to Flaming Gorge to chop a Christmas tree. Aaron's family has had this tradition for a long time and this is the first time that we've all been able to go together. We stayed at the Flaming Gorge lodge overnight.
We say some gigantic buffalo in Wyoming on the way up to Flaming gorge. I had to stop and get a picture of them. We decided that they had to be at least 1800 pounds!


We got to the lodge a little late, so we had to find a tree fast because we were losing daylight quickly. We found the perfect tree for Aaron's family, my parents, and us. We got home on Sunday and decorated the tree. It looks a lot bigger in the house than it did in the forest! It turned out to be about 10 feet tall. It's beautiful though. I love Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

angie said...

Hi Jen Jen!

Love the tree. That is awesome you got to go to a Day Spa. I can only dream. I hope you had a great christmas.